Healthy Casserole Recipes
These healthy casserole recipes are tasty, easy to make, one dish meals that are a cook’s best friend.
Having a large selection of these healthy recipes in your file will benefit you and your family frequently. Most of these light recipes are easy to make. And most recipes will freeze well.
This type of cookery has been around since prehistoric times, but in the twentieth century, these meals took on an American identity.
During the depression of the 1890s, this type of cooking provided a welcome way to stretch meat, fish, and poultry. Certain items were also scarce during World War I and leftovers were turned into full meals. The same was true during the Great Depression of the 1930s and again during WWII.
If you wish to, here are some suggestions for your submission:
• Double-check the ingredient list and method of preparation to make sure you have left nothing out. Also, give the recipe’s source.
• Add any comments or tips about the recipe that would interest the readers.
• Limit your submission to one recipe. You are welcome to submit additional recipes, but please submit them separately, one at a time. Only healthy recipes will be accepted.
Please share your recipe.. We would love to try it!
It is Easy..
1. Enter the recipe name. This will help people find your recipe page when they search for it.
2. Share your recipe, and your memories associated with it. It is your page to share what you want, so be creative.
Have A Casserole Recipe to Share?
Do you have a healthy casserole recipe? Share it!
Have a Look at Recipes from Other Visitors
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page…
Chicken Stew Recipe
This delicious peanut chicken stew recipe is from West Africa, but you may see it in the Caribbean and even in South America. You may change the ingredients …
Chickpea recipes are quite popular in dishes like falafel and hommus in the Middle East as chickpeas are a great source of protein and dietary fiber. …
Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
Here is a tasty, easy and low cost tater tot casserole recipe you will love. The original recipe is not all that healthy so I tried to make it as low fat, low salt and healthy as possible.